Tailored portfolio solutions in our client's best interest.
- 1. Having a "client first" mantra
- 2. Offering complete transparency
- 3. Working hard through active management to achieve the right outcomes for our clients.
- Complete TransparencyWe pride ourselves on ensuring our clients understand exactly who they are dealing with, all fees and costs involved and whether there are any conflicts of interest at play.
- Being ActiveWe believe that superior long term returns must be earned through active management of the investment landscape, proper asset allocation strategy and the selection and management of quality assets.
The key is the flexibility of our approach — we are not tied to a "long only" strategy or benchmarked to an index. Our objective is to achieve more consistent returns whilst managing volatility by taking an active management approach via a diversified portfolio.
In addition, our research methodology is sourced from a wide variety of well-regarded investment and stock research houses.
We do this by:
- Making an assessment on threats and opportunities in markets. This manifests in the approach that says we don’t always have to be invested if we feel it is appropriate to move to cash because the threat is significant or if there isn’t enough value present.
- Being broadly diversified to lessen the likelihood of one specific event adversely affecting the portfolio.
- Making "risk-specific" directional calls. Taking an approach of managing the money rather than that of a passive approach to investing.
- Uncovering unique investments that are blue chip in nature and that have been missed by other investors.
- Selecting investments based on their own merits.
- Believing in the concept of "deep value". Making sure an investment is made only in investments that have a sound basis for future income and growth.
You are a valued client of our business and we demonstrate that continually throughout our relationship through five simple, straightforward principles.
Our ongoing care program is more than just maintaining your wealth plan to keep it on track. It’s about partnering with you over the long term to achieve your life goals.
- Relationships first
- Know our clients
- Outcomes focussed
- Deliver effective meetings
- Be prepared and be accountable
- Consistent client experiences
- Complete transparency
- Be available to our clients
- Respond quickly to client’s needs
However, your journey very much depends on your individual situation. Everyone is different and the process will be tailored to your individual requirements.
- Obligation Free Initial ConsultationOur first meeting is free of charge and is designed for us to get to know each other - it is important to learn if there is a meeting of minds and if you like us. Our first meeting is where we listen to what you want to achieve, help you define your goals and objectives and determine how it is that we can help you achieve them.
- Presenting Our AdviceOnce we have a thorough understanding of who you are and what you want to achieve, we will help you formulate a plan and we will meet with you again to discuss our recommendations. We take as much time as necessary to explain our advice and how it will place you in a better position.
- ImplementationOnce you are completely comfortable with our advice, we will guide you through the process of putting your plan into action. Depending upon what is involved, this may require a third meeting.
WHO ARE OUR CLIENTS AND HOW DO WE HELP THEM?
Financial guidance to people across all life stages.
We offer an obligation free discussion to all new clients. Contact us today to see how we may be able to help you.
Recent financial tips and strategies from our article library.
When it comes to investing, utilising the concept of diversification is always the first step in building a sound long term portfolio.
Diversification starts at Continue reading
Each quarter the Association of Superannuation Funds of Australia (ASFA) publishes an estimate of annual retirement costs. The June 2015 figures, (the latest data Continue reading